In general: avoid sun and salt (after play, of course).
- Rinse extensively your wetsuit in cool water as soon as possible after use.
- Dry inside out, avoiding sunlight and direct heat. Zippers open.
- Do not store wet.
- If possible, do not store folded. Try not to use wire hanger as well. And a hot trunk in summer time is not the best place.
- Wash with a special shampoo by hand. This is the best solution. We have tested our wetsuits repeatedly washing them in washing machine with a normal detergent, cold water and a short program. They withstand the test but overall this may shorten the time of use and color brightness. So, no washing machine and dryer. Zippers should be closed if you still decide to go with a washing machine.
- Do not iron, bleach, or use strong chemicals. No dry wash. Petroleum, alcohol, solvents, aerosols are enemies of neoprene.
- Avoid sharp objects, as well as your nails tearing the fabric.
- Zippers – do not pull them excessively while putting on the wetsuit. Hold the base of the zipper with one hand, and pull carefully the strip attached to the puller. Pull in straight direction along the zipper line. Or ask a friend; help him too.
- Do not think too much about the above while having fun 🙂