We stand behind our product. We give a 12 months limited warranty (from date of order) on workmanship and materials (please see below for the specifics) in our wetsuits.
Alooppa is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Please contact us with warranty request at email@example.com. You will be given an authorization document in case you are eligible.
The following cannot be covered by the warranty:
- Wetsuit damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship
- Tears caused by force (e.g. by overstretching fabric and seams) or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading
- Improper handling or storage of wetsuit (e.g. storing it wet, drying with a dryer or direct heat)
- Alterations (not done or authorized by us)
- Damage caused by extended or excessive sunlight or chlorine
- Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased is not a warranty issue
- Not purchased from us or our authorized dealer
- Wetsuits used in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
- Small parts of fabric not covered by stitching where a zig-zag, blindstitch or similar stitch is used. This comes from the above stitches specifics and does not affect the performance and outlook of the garment
- Product has been misused or improperly cared for
In case your claim is accepted, we will professionally repair the product. In case a repair is not possible, we will replace it.